TODAY I AM GOING TO SHARE MY FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS USING THE TOP 10 ESSENTIAL OILS. THESE ARE THE BLENDS I USE MOST OFTEN IN MY HOME AND COVER THE MOST ALIMENTS.
I am excited to share my favorite essential oil blends that I use the most often in my home. These blends will cover an array of ailments from natural energy to immune support!
ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS USING DOTERRA TOP 10 VIDEO
ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS USING DOTERRA TOP 10
All the blends I’ll be talking about toady will be with DoTERRA’s top ten essential oils: lemon,lavender, peppermint, oregano, melaleuca, frankincense, ongurad, digestzen, breathe, and deep blue.
The first blend is for ultimate immune support
- The oils in this blend are frankincense, melaleuca, oregano, and on guard. These oils are great to use if you are sick or if you are trying to prevent sickness.
- You can use them topically, internally, and aromatically.
- For topical use add 8 drops of each essential oil to a roller bottle and top off with fractionated coconut oil. You can apply this to the bottom of feet, down the spine, back of neck, and wrist.
- For internal use add 1-2 drops of each essential oil to a empty veggie capsule and take several times a day when sick.
- For aromatic use diffuse oils in a diffuser by adding a couple drops of each to help boost immune system and kill airborne germs.
Second blend is for muscles and joint discomfort.
- Deep blue and frankincense can be used for muscle aches, joint pain, and tension.
- You can use these oils topically in area of concern.
- For topical use add 10 drops of deep blue and 8 drops of frankincense essential oil to a roller bottle and top off with carrier oil or add a few drops of each to 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
Third blend is for headache relief.
- Peppermint, lavender, and frankincense can be used for headache relief.
- Add 8 drops of each essential oil to a roller bottle and top off with fractionated coconut oil.
- Apply to the temples, forehead, and back of neck.
- You can also put a drop of frankincense on the thumb and press against the roof of the mouth to help relieve headache pain.
Fourth blend is for stress and anxious feelings.
- The best oils for stress, anxious feelings, and sleep are frankincense and lavender.
- These essential oils are very soothing and relaxing for the body.
- They can be used topically, internally, and aromatically.
- For topical use apply to the bottom of feet and jawline.
- For internal use add 1-2 drops of each oil to a veggie capsule and take before bed.
- Diffusing these oils can help promote calmness and promote a good night sleep. Add a couple drops of each oil to a diffuser in the bedroom over night.
Fifth blend can be use for digestive issues.
- Digestzen and lemon is a blend you can use topically or internally for any digestive issue.
- Apply digestzen straight to the stomach when experiencing cramps, nauseousness, or gas.
- You can take digestzen and lemon internally for digestive support.
- You can add 15-20 drops of digestzen and 5 drops of lemon to a roller bottle and top off with fractionated coconut to make a roller bottle for easier application.
Sixth blend is for energy.
- If you want to boost your energy naturally you can use peppermint and lemon.
- These oils are very simulating, uplifting, and can help energize.
- You can use these oils topically, aromatically, and internally.
- For topical use apply to pulse points.
- Add 1-2 drops of each essential oil to a veggie capsule and take internally to boost energy.
- For aromatic use apply a couple drops of each oil to a diffuser or to the palm of your hands and cuff over the nose.
Seventh blend is for all things respiratory.
- DoTERRA’s breathe blend and lemon are oils you can go to when you have a cough, congestion, mucus, and any respiratory issues.
- You can apply these oils topically to the chest and the bottom of the feet to promote clear and easy breathing.
- If you are stuffed up you can add 2-3 drops of each oil to a pot of steamy water and stand over it and breathe in.
- Add breathe and lemon to the diffuser before bed to promote a healthy night sleep when you are congested.
The eighth blend is for fungal issues.
- Melaleuca and oregano are good for any type of fungal issue.
- You can use these oils topically or internally for yeast.
- Add 10 drops of each to a roller bottle and top off with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to area of concern.
- You can also use these oils internally for yeast overgrowth in the body.
- Add 1-2 drops to a veggie capsule and take daily for ten days.
- Oregano shouldn’t be taken longer than 10 days in a row.
Ninth blend is my clear skin blend.
- Frankincense, melaleuca, and lavender essential oils are great for any skin issue.
- Make a roller bottle with 8 drops of each oil in a roller bottle and top off with carrier oil.
- Apply to any skin imperfection, blemish, bump, bruise, or rash.
Lastly, use these essential oils for cleaning.
- I love using my essential oils for cleaning.
- You can make an all purpose cleaner with melaleuca and lemon.
- The properties of these oils make them great to clean mirrors, countertops, tables, chairs, and floors.
- Add 1/4 cup vinegar and 10 drops of each oil to a glass spray bottle and fill the rest with water.
Starting off with DoTERRRA’s top ten oils is a great way to start and can cover an array of aliments. Grad my free online class for more essential oil education.
PIN IT FOR LATER
Follow along with our oily house:
Thanks for stopping by our oily house!