LEARN WHICH ESSENTIAL OILS ARE BEST FOR YOUR TODDLER’S TANTRUMS. RECIPE FOR THE ULTIMATE CALMING ROLLER BOTTLE.
All the mamas of toddlers are going to need this roller bottle. I have 4 little ones and we rarely make it through the day without a tantrum, and by rarely I mean never.
I am a stay home mom, but that doesn’t mean I stay home. My kids and I love to go. We frequent parks, stores, playdates, and library story times.
Sometimes I can’t believe this is my life! I always wanted a lot of kids growing up and having 4 kids in 5 years is such an adventure, but I feel so blessed that they are mine.
Have you ever seen any of the “why my toddler is crying” memes? They are my favorite to read because they are so true! If you roll their shelves up because they told you too, it could trigger a melt down. Or if you ask them to hold your hand crossing the road, it could cause a meltdown. You just never know what will throw your toddler off, well at least I don’t.
Days can be so chaotic and I love having my essential oils to help ease stress and calm the day.
TANTRUM TAMER ROLLER BOTTLE VIDEO
TANTRUM TAMER ROLLER BOTTLE INGREDIENTS
- Wild Orange
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (find it here)
TANTRUM TAMER ROLLER BOTTLE INSTRUCTIONS
- Add 3 drops of frankincense, 3 drops of lavender, 2 drops wild orange, and 2 drops of vetiver to a 10mL roller bottle.
- Top off with fractionated coconut oil.
- Shake well before using.
HOW TO USE TANTRUM TAMER ROLLER BOTTLE
WHERE TO APPLY
- Bottom of feet
- Behind ears
- Back of neck.
WHEN TO APPLY
- If child is cranky.
- When child is throwing a fit.
- In the morning or throughout the day to prevent tantrums.
- Before bedtime to help child sleep better.
ABOUT THE ESSENTIAL OILS
- Frankincense can promote relaxation and balance the mood.
- Lavender is widely known for its calming, soothing, and relaxing effects on the body.
- Wild orange is uplifting and can assist a positive mood.
- Vetiver has a rich and complex aroma; great for calming, relaxing, and grounding the mood.
PIN IT FOR LATER
Shop the supplies:
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission with no extra cost to you.
Follow along with our oily house:
Thanks for stopping by our oily house!